Wishlist

 Assalamualaikum everyone!

Finally, after a long dreadful years, Amienieya is back!

I'm in the midst of writing novel, but in the mean time, I'm stuck between trying to finish my PhD proposal and Covid-19 total lockdown. This means no idea, not even for my thesis proposal.

Anyways, as I'm trying to go back into writing, I might write in both language, I'm going to do reviews of dramas/movies/novels that I've watched/read in the past and present.

This page will be the Masterlist / Wishlist.

Just for background information, I only read Malay novels, I don't read English novels since I can't bring myself to understand the literature and sarcasm.

And I watched a lot of dramas, movies, especially Korean and Japanese, and of course, Malay, English Indonesian and Thai. Along the way, I will do my own review and reflection on the story I watched or read.

That's all! Bye!


Books or television?


Comments